Sunday, October 16, 2011

Update

Update!

So Female Jaja didn't make it home for dinner either....and Male Jaja told me I had to cook the meat or it would go bad. Obviously, it doesn't occur to the male centric culture that they could possibly cook. Especially if they know I can't/suck at it.

Anyhow, so once again, I touched the meat. This time, I pulled out of the knives I brought from home. WOW what a difference it makes!

Regardless, I gave up on the soy sauce. I just used salt. Naka seemed to really like it. That's good, cause whenever I cook, I end up not wanting to eat anything I make. Hmm...maybe I should consider this my weight loss method. Cook, see my food, and not be hungry but still able to feed others =).

And unfortunately, my luck ran out again today. The water stopped coming! I don't know if it means the pump broke or the well is out of water or what. All I know is that meant I had to take a bucket bath, no more toilet tonight, and no more washing hands from a sink =(.

O well, best wishes for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment