Thursday, December 6, 2012

3.5 things about ugandans

Wow. What a morning. 

I arrived this morning at work with another employee Tony. So as we wait for breakfast, Tony and the Chef's Assistant get into an argument...about food being available when we get in in the morning.

So...what did I learn from their argument?

1. When a Ugandan decides they've had it, they'll say it and mean it. Today's line was: "From this moment on, I will hate Tony forever"

2. Man, Ugandans can really hold a grudge. The cook (And later the waitresses) purposely cooked extra slow and took their time with everything Tony asked them to do.

3. It's a hot potato! Tony gets mad at Chef. Chef gets mad at girls. Girls get mad at Tony and therefore refuse to serve him in a timely manner which results in Tony getting mad all over again.

.5. Ugandans generally call watermelons melons. However, when they write it, instead of h2o, they spell it h02. LOL!

mmmmm.

Lessons learned.

4 comments:

  1. Tiffany, I'm interested in connecting with PC in Uganda. Can you provide me with your email address so that I can send you more information? You can email me at info@kingsvolunteer.org.

    Thanks, Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this blog on regular basis to obtain updated from hottest news update.

    Feel free to surf to my page ... aloe vera

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article, exаctly ωhat I wanted to fіnԁ.


    My sіtе ... aloes aloe vera

    ReplyDelete