Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Conclusion of 2 weeks at site =). Also, if you're interested in helping TOCI...

Hey!

So I finally met Devon, the closest volunteer to where I live (about 2 miles or 40 minutes walking) and we had a blast at her house last night! Other first of the week...I burned my first pair of undies trying to iron them.

Anyhow, for any of you interested in helping out, I will be setting up an etsy shop with some of the handmade crafts. So if any of you need Christmas presents, gifts, or just something nice for yourself, please do take a look and if you like it, support us by purchasing some of the pieces =). All the proceeds will go directly to TOCI. Custom colors can be done (within reason). I'll try to have that site up soon. In the mean time, here's a picture of an example of one of the necklaces (or in this case, 3 bracelets I connected together to make this cool necklace).

Here's the link to the pictures: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10100104288062744.2365334.6313191&type=1&l=80ee255c27

or there's also a couple on tibbyme.tumblr.com (craft pics)

the craft pics were just some I took briefly on my phone but I'll upload better pictures as soon as I take them.

No comments:

Post a Comment