Monday, March 15, 2010

thanks (sarcastic) dad!

Wow. My dad just totally did a verbal attack on me....and not even to my face. (I was standing next to James)

Dad: you should go to Cal Poly
James: what about UCR? I can get funded for dorms
Dad: why would you want to go to UCR? you have to drive... (i drive to UCR)
Dad: if you go to cal poly, you can wake up late and drive there easily

James: UC system is a better education than cal state isnt it?
Dad: no smart people come out of the UC system. only useless people and brain dead people. (i'm useless again! tks dad -__-)
James: lots of smart people are in the UC system.
Dad: i haven't seen any.

Dad: You should go to UCI. You can drive there. (...the mileage is nearly the same from UCI or UCR)
Dad: or maybe UCSD.
Dad: you might be able to go UCSD because no one can afford it (now he calls James stupid)

No comments:

Post a Comment