Wednesday, December 28, 2011

JBOD- Just a bunch of d*cks...

Sorry. I meant just a bunch of discs! I'm not having good sex, I mean success this week. I've seriously been having freudian slips - A LOT. No fun! Don't laugh! Sucks when people are laughing at you!

Anyhow, BEYOND my week of freudian slips, I've had many a visitors in the area and have been playing host. I've gotten opportunities to watch movies, drink, exercise and drama. I've also met so many people from the previous group and got to meet my future Tech Committee Members (we are trying to reestablish the tech committee for Peace Corps Uganda).

New pics uploaded on my facebook!

O! And of course...THANK YOU AMY AND CHRIS! I got the care package today =). I love it and the little touches you put in it. I cracked a tear when I saw the pictures and a laugh when I saw the dog tag ("return to tiffany"). Purrrfect!

All that's left is to pick up the new short term volunteer I had recruited to help us with bookkeeping (since I lack the skills...good time to learn too!) and help her settle in.

Hope you guys all had a merry christmas! And a happy new year!
--

No comments:

Post a Comment