Thursday, April 9, 2009

One Day Without Shoes

Hey you guys!

April 16th is "One Day Without Shoes," a day for raising awareness for those in the world without shoes! Please help the effort by giving your feet a breathing day! x)

------------------I'm trying to create an album of pictures of barefoot people for this event! PLEASE help me out by taking a picture of yourself and your friends barefoot (and if you're feeling generous, you can include a ___(Your place) brings Awareness for One Day Without Shoes!) and send it to me! Thank you so much!-------------------------

When you buy a pair of Toms shoes, you're also giving a pair of Toms to a child without shoes somewhere in the world! It's a great cause, and the shoes are super comfortable! And water friendly!
- I took my Toms with me to Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, etc.!

I also made it to the second round for the Toms internship! Exciting! Please help me out by checking out this link and Toms shoes! Toms shoes! Help Tiff!

http://www.tomsshoes.com/?aid=1837&LinkID=1837

Love you guys lots! I'll be organizing an event! Let's do this together!
-Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment